Render products are great for giving an old wall a new lease on life, but it’s important that you find the right render products for the job at hand. Fortunately, Archiclad offers a wide range of top quality, industry leading render products in Melbourne. Our friendly staff are more than happy to discuss all your polymer render needs and help you find the best product for your specific requirements.
Our range of quality render products are suitable for a variety of applications and are used regularly by industry professionals.
Available render products include:
- Fast-R Render – This remarkable product is used for skim coat work and is available in fine and medium grades. Commonly used for clean brickwork and blockwork.
- Redi-Render – Similar to the Fast-R Render, Redi-Render is employed for use in skim coat work and is available in fine and medium grades. This product is also used for use over clean block and brickwork.
- Hi Lite Render – This product is perfect for use over uneven surfaces. Commonly used over brickwork, panels and concrete slabs.
- Polymer Render – Available in a plastic tub, polymer render comes as a convenient ready-to-use liquid, meaning you can get on with the job at hand with minimal fuss. This product also comes in a powder form (just add water when you need to use it) and is ideally suited for use over sound painted surfaces or over FRC sheeting.
- Panel Patch Render – This patch filling product is perfect for use on steel joining plates in concrete tilt-up panel building.
- Redi-Render Fine – This high-quality fine grade render is ideal for creating an attractive concrete old-world, granular surface look.
- Uni-Base Board Render – Part of the popular Uni-EIFS range, this low build render has been specially designed to provide excellent adherence when used over Uni-Base Board lightweight wall cladding.
- Hi Fibre Render – Another product from the fantastic Uni-EIFS range, Hi Fibre Render is used for strong impact strength over EPS foam sheets in conjunction with the Uni-TWS (Thermal Wall System).
When you need render products that provide a textured coating, we have you covered with a range of products that can be used to achieve a variety of attractive finishes. These products include Uni-Roll Decor, Uni-Trowel Decor, Unitex Protective Membranes, and Uni-Marble Grain.
Contact Archiclad Today
If you’re looking for render products in Melbourne and only the best will do, give Archiclad a call. With years of experience in the industry, our friendly and knowledgeable staff take pride in providing excellent service and helping you find the best products to get the job you’re working on completed to the highest standard.
Visit us in-store at our Thomastown showroom to browse our range of render products, or give us a call on (03) 9460 2233 to speak to one of our friendly staff members. We also have an easy to navigate website where you can search for polymer render and anything else you might need.