Self drilling wafer head screw with a 5 series drill point (aka series 500) for drilling through up to 12mm mild steel in metal brackets, components, steel sections and assemblies where an aesthetic, low profile finish is required. Available in class 3 galvanised finish making them perfect for internal and external applications. ICCONS 5 series (series 500) self drilling wafer head screw has a hardened steel point, and fine thread enabling the screw to drill and tap its own thread, without the need to pre-drill (please see screw self drilling capacities).
• Wafer head allows for a low profile finish
• Self drilling No. 5 tip eliminates the need for pre-drilling (please see material thickness for drilling capacities)
• Available in Class 3 galvanised finish for internal and external applications
• Designed for fixing thin sheeting to steel
• Perfect for applications that require a low profile finish.