Needle Point Bugle Head Coarse Thread screws are ideal for fixing plasterboard to timber substrates for wall and ceiling construction. The needle point screws come equipped with a No. 2 Philips drive and course thread for self drilling into timber. These handy screws are great for fixing plasterboard to timber frames, and the 10 gauge variant is perfect for laminating plaster and fire check board (also available in a collated strip: NPBUC1038ZYCOL).
• Coarse thread for quick application and self tapping into timber
• No. 2 Phillips recess drive
• Bugle head for flush finish
• 10 Gauge variant is perfect for laminating plaster and fixing fire check board (NPBUC1038ZYCOL)
• Fixing plasterboard to timber frames (wall and ceiling construction)
• 10 gauge variant for laminating plaster and fixing fire check board