Fast Efficient Bottom Plate Fixing!
Grabcon® Frame is part of ICCONS concrete and masonry screw family, available in a zinc clear and galvanised finishes. The large torx drive flange head results in The Grabcon® Frame being ideal for timber frame fixing to concrete and various other timber to masonry and timber to timber applications. The Grabcon Frame is incredibly versatile with its cutting thread form allowing it to tap its own thread into masonry substrates. Large flange head, biting thread and high tensile steel lend great characteristics as a landscaping, framing, and general purpose applications. These versatile screws are an absolute must have in every tradies toolbox!
• Large flanged head provides high clamping force
• Torx 40 drive
• Biting thread for self-tapping into masonry substrates
• Simple and fast install straight through timber to masonry substrates
• Available in hex and countersunk head variants
• Available in zinc and galvanised finishes for internal and external applications
• General purpose applications
• Use as a landscaping screw
• Ideal for fixing bottom plate to concrete
• High tensile steel lends great characteristics to framing applications
• Timber to timber
• Solid and hollow brick
• Solid and hollow block
• Lightweight concrete