Gripshank™ Supersharpy™ pins are specifically designed and engineered for installation of materials in both pull-out and shear applications to steel frames. The engineered nail point and knurl patterns are specifically designed for steel and timber battens, flooring, cladding, bracing and steel plates to high tensile steel frames. ICCONS Class 3 proprietary coating ensures warranty compliance for external applications. All pins have head stamps for quality assurance.
• Pneumatic driven for rapid and low effort installation
• Patented designs ‘meet/exceed’ performance of screws; improves quality and reduces call backs
• Superior performance in thin, high tensile steel; improves productivity and wins more projects!
• Collation can fit other tool brands
• Reduce worker fatigue
• Elimination of broken or worn out drill bits
• Proprietary point and knurl for fastening into steel up to 2.5mm
• PT2000 coating hardness for high impact protection, eliminating galv reduction during installation
• Class 3 PT2000 finish perfect for external applications
• High pull-out loads
• No pre-drilling
• 100% made in the USA
• Designed for fastening steel plates to timber
• Perfect for both on-site and off-site installation