Hardened Brad Strips are specifically designed for the secure installation of thin materials directly to steel frames and concrete block. Varying sizes for architrave, skirting, and doorjamb applications.
Designed for use with the Aerosmith ST1850C4 15 gauge brad nailer
• Pneumatic driven for rapid and low effort installation
• Superior performance in thin, high tensile steel; improves productivity and wins more projects!
• 15g hardened steel for superior strength into steel and concrete
• Reduced head size
• Engineered point for fastening into steel up to 2.4mm
• Tough plastic packaging to reduce site damage and improved handling and storage on site
• High pull-out capacity – NO glue needed
• 100% made in the USA
• Designed for direct fix timber panels to steel and concrete
• 38mm pins designed for architrave and skirting applications
• 50mm pins designed specifically for fasteneing doorjambs to steel and concrete
• Perfect for both on and off-site installation