Collated Needle Point Bugle Head Fine Thread screws are ideal for fixing plasterboard to thin steel substrates such as walls and ceilings (ensure steel thickness is no more than 0.75mm). These needle point screws come equip with a No. 2 Philips drive and fine thread for self drilling into thin gauge steel. The collated strip ensure these screws can be installed rapidly with all professional collated screw guns.
• Piercing needle point for penetrating thin gauge steel (up to 0.75mm thick)
• Collated for rapid install
• Fine thread for greater screw control and self tapping into thin steel
• No. 2 Phillips drive
• Bugle head for flush finish
• Fixing plasterboard to steel frames (wall and ceiling construction)