Needle Point Button Head screw designed for fixing thin board (lining boards) and steel to thin steel sections or timber. Needle point tip aids in piercing the surface material, eliminating the need for pre-drilling (please see screw self drilling capacities). The button head provides a wide clamping area and allows for a flat, aesthetic finish making them perfect for fixing signs, brackets or lining boards which require a larger head. Available in both Zinc Yellow or Class 3 galvanisation, these screws are ideal for internal and external applications.
• Piercing needle point tip eliminates the need to pre-drill (please see screw self drilling capacities)
• Button head allows for a flat, aesthetic finish with more control over surface due to larger head
• Available in both Zinc Yellow and Class 3 galvanisation – perfect for internal and external applications
• PH2 Recess Drive
• Ideal for fixing thin board (lining board) to steel or timber
• Perfect for applications such as fixing signs, brackets and lining boards where a larger head is required